A Wealth of Expertise providing Personal Service & Value
Fitzroy Tax was established by Graham Parrott in 2014 to provide a tax advisory and compliance service, following his 30 years of 'Big 4' experience. Since then the firm has grown in scope and staff. We have extensive experience in advising clients in the Channel Islands, the UK and further afield, and have built a strong worldwide support network enabling us to assist and advise on most tax issues in all major jurisdictions.
Please feel free to contact us using the form (click on 'Contact' at the top of the page), or call us on +44 (0) 1481 700461.
In addition to the more routine tax compliance matters, we provide varied advisory services and can assist with:
- Residency advice and planning for individuals considering moving to, or leaving Guernsey or the UK;
- Advising on property tax issues - stamp duty, ownership structuring, disposals, buy-to-let and commercial landlord;
- Assisting with UK inheritance tax and estate planning, domicile issues and structuring related to wealth planning and succession;
- Capital gains tax - advising on tax reliefs, exemptions, the transfer of assets or making of gifts, timings of disposals;
- Dispute resolution and negotiations with tax authorities - from assistance with small technical disputes to more formal enquiries and investigations;
- Advising on human capital matters such as benefits in kind and social security; and
- QROPS, QNUPS, and other assorted pension issues.
- Preparation of tax calculations and Guernsey and UK tax returns for individuals, sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts;
- Guidance on tax rules and help with making use of available tax reliefs and allowances;
- Checking tax statements and assessments and providing clients with timely tax payment reminders;
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns and relief declarations prepared from companies holding UK residential property;
- ATED-related Capital Gains Tax returns on disposals of UK residential property by companies;
- Preparation of Non-resident Capital Gains Tax (NRCGT) returns for non-UK individuals, trustees and companies disposing of UK residential property; and
- VAT and GST registration and returns.
Meet Our Pride
Graham ParrottDirector email@example.com
Graham has been a tax advisor in the UK, Australia and Guernsey for more than 30 years, the last 20 of which have been in Guernsey. For 14 years he headed up the tax practice of a Big 4 firm in the Channel Islands. He has seen and advised on many fund structures that have, and have not, come to Guernsey. Fitzroy Tax Services was established by Graham in 2014 and he continues to advise those looking to do business in Guernsey, and elsewhere and also those looking to come here, and those looking to leave. Graham is a member of the main IoD Committee in Guernsey and is part of the tax and regulation sub-committee. He also sits on the Tax Sub-Committee of the GSCCA as part of which he has been involved in working with the States of Guernsey on international issues in the area of taxation. He is also frequently asked to comment on tax and general business issues in the local media.
David KnightTax Director firstname.lastname@example.org
David is a tax director at Fitzroy, previously he was a Director with an international law firm in London. He has advised Trust and Company Service Providers in most of the International Offshore Finance Centres around the world. David is a chartered tax advisor, accountant and STEP qualified and specialises in private client tax advice and trust work. He previously lived in the Channel Islands working as a Client Services Director for a large independent trust company and then as a Tax Director with KPMG in Guernsey. David specialises in private client tax advice, particularly where there is an offshore element. His experience in administering large private family trust structures often proves invaluable in offering pragmatic advice to Trustees on their tax and fiduciary responsibilities. Specifically David has provided advice in relation to FATCA and CRS, the UK tax treatment of offshore structures, residence and domicile matters, remittance planning, and traditional onshore private client advice and compliance work.
Anthony StaggManager email@example.com
Anthony worked in “Big 4” tax for ten years, seven of which were at EY. He is a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians. Anthony worked closely with Graham at EY and joined Fitzroy within a few months of Graham establishing the firm. Anthony manages the firm’s varied personal and trust tax compliance offering as well as providing clients with assistance with ad-hoc matters, such as tax and social security registrations. His advisory specialisms include Guernsey personal tax, Human Capital, social security, and international pensions.
Emily FleggTax Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily joined Fitzroy Tax Services in May 2015, after a career change from visual merchandising and retail management. She looks after our portfolio of Guernsey and UK personal tax compliance clients, and works on other varied advisory and compliance matters such as non-resident capital gains tax, ATED and ATED-related capital gains tax. Emily is a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians.
Hear Our Roar
- Oct 14 2019 - PRIVACY NOTICE
- Oct 08 2019 - Guernsey's 2020 Budget
- Nov 27 2018 - Introduction of substance requirements
- Oct 22 2018 - Guernsey Taxation - A Summary Guide 2018-19
- Oct 11 2018 - Guernsey 2019 Budget
- Sep 27 2018 - UK property income of non-UK resident companies
- Aug 08 2018 - Disguised Remuneration
- Feb 24 2017 - Statutory Residence Test
The Lion's Den
Thank you for your message, it was sent successfully.
Error, please try again